Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whats New On Korner Kafe??


Hey friends, we have launched a new brand of coffee on korner kafe;
"Aditi Jain", is made up of a lot of creativity, energy, talent and new ideas. I am sure we all will enjoy this sweet and salty combination and will definitely gain a lot of energy from her posts.

You're welcome Aditi on the kafe as a team member after your active presence as an important and regular member. (Now i am tired of all the heavy words; dunno how i did it :P)

Colour the kafe with your flying colours, we are waiting.!!..

And after hearing complaints regarding "complicated-comments-posting-structure" from few readers, I've changed the structure of comments. I hope now the entire thing will be easier to deal with for new users also. You can select "Google Account" or "Name/URL" mode for simplicity. Please avoid anonymous posts unless you really want to hide your identity for a good and uniquely different comment.

So mates, now you have no excuses for not posting comments. :D
Hope you'll like it.


:)

1 comment:

Aditi Jain said...

thnks a lot fr giviing me a warm welcome..but i shud warn th ppl that am nt a born writer or lets say am th least experience blog writer u wud ever meet..
but i hope tht th owner of cafe ,who has encouraged me a lot to find a new talent me ,won't be let dowm..
am still thinking bout ..."what to write"...
and trust me its a hell difficult task fr me to find a topic..tht too to be posted on my fav. CAFE...
although i cn talk endlessly on random stuff..
ok i shud stop talking now...n start thinkin bout "what to write"..again..
chao
x0xx0xx0