Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Something

Felt an intense desire of writing something today; something for my own Korner Kafe. Days are tough for me. And such times always call for someone who can give us his/her time to us for some thought sharing. And at times we have no one around us who can be trusted for this. I was simply wondering whom to call and who would be ready to waste his/her time in order to listen to my bakwas. No name seemed reasonable. Then suddenly the bulb of brain enlightened and I remembered the purpose for which this blog was actually created. How could I forget my own Korner Kafe; a paradise for all tired and frustrated minds?

So here I am. Pressing some random keys on the keyboard; And I don’t know what exactly I had to share. Anyway, to start with I think there are some issues; but I've ignored them already. I’ve grown past them. Then comes career, which I am least worried about because unlike few months back; now I have a goal, a measurable, time bound, meaningful and achievable goal. Relationships came under the issues mentioned above. Health is tip-top except some minor dust allergy symptoms. Family is supportive as always. Money is not a problem. Friends are in plenty, contacts strengthening day by day. But still something seems terribly misplaced. There is a huge vacuum inside which doesn’t let me perform up to my best. Something, that’s holding me back. And I don’t know what this “something” is. There is a certain irritation or frustration regarding something which seeks my attention every time I spend some moments with myself (which I occasionally do).

I am starting to feel better with the sound of keys hitting the base of the keyboard. With every word appearing on-screen there is a hope that no matter how hard that “something” tries to hold me back; I will bounce back. I will make a comeback, that too huge, and very soon. in all aspects of life.

If good times don’t last forever; bad won’t either. It’s all about faith. Hare Krishna :)

No comments: