Sunday, February 7, 2010

An Appeal For All Riders



Author:-
m.R.i.D.u.L.a.


6th februray 2010



Today when I was returning home this afternoon with dad,(time was about 12noon). I saw that
on the roadside, some people were gathered. Dad stopped the scooter and start guessing what had happened. Just then I saw that in the middle of the crowd there was a girl, of almost my age; lying down on the road. I saw that there was no lady around her so, I immediately got down and helped her. She was not-so-badly injured; soon 108 (ambulance) reached there and she was taken to the hospital.

She was stuck down by two boys on a bike as per told by the people around. The girl was on her scooty, two guys on a speedy bike took a cut from the wrong side, and made the girl fell down from her scooty.

The bike raced off soon after the accident happened.

Thank fully nothing much bad happened..but what if it would have.

I m here writing this blog just to appeal u all guyss n gals who drive daily. plzz..drive slow and safe..its not only for you but for other people also,who are out there on the road.

Those two guys might not have event noticed that their harsh driving almost killed someone. But just think what would have happened to her parents when they were called upon by some stranger and informed that their daughter has met with an accident.

I am not accusing some one or the other for his/her fault I am just appealing to drive safe..coz your one un-intentional mistake can cause an irrevocable loss to someone.


Stay safe and happy..[:)] keep smiling



1 comment:

mridula said...

heyy dada thanks so much for posting this