Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Load Shedding [IMPOROVED]

How many times does this happen with you??..That you are worried about the most "anxious-anxiety" of your today’s life; and that very-thought is sucking the peace of your mind.??

..I guess this happens with almost all of us very regularly; if not daily...!!

Without going into the reasons of such a situation (because I already mentioned them in my post “Drinking and Smoking” earlier); I would like to repeat that "we all have some concerns and apprehensions about something or the other very frequently in our lives". (I know this sounds like a Mahatma's "pravachan")

And in the very post (Drinking and Smoking) I mentioned that a "good friend" can heal us better than many other trusted pain relievers.

Simply by sharing of our negative-thoughts with a trusted friend; we solve more than half our problem. This load “shedding” assures us from time-to-time; that there is "someone" who cares to listen to your ”bakwas” :P (24x7x365)

No matter how "useless" and "negative" our concerns may be; this buddy listens to you in all times and without giving a second thought; tries to make you calm. I've been experiencing this from quite sometime and have been cherishing the moment. It feels great to know that I have some really nice people who can be trusted.

And even if they have no solution to my problems, they help in throwing all the dirt out of my brain then and there. This does my job, now my brain is calm enough to deal with the solution of the problem rather than dealing with the anxiety associated with it.

Though in the process we risk making them mad and frustrated. hehehe.. but who cares..(okay it was a lame joke)..!!

But at the end of the day it makes your bondage, your friendship, (OR your relationship in that case) even more stronger than it already is.

P.S.:- It was just a small thought which clicked in my mind;and I managed to extend it into a “long-enough” post. And if you are reading this line; I made you read it as well….!!..yay\m/:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not wise to tell all ur problems to others as most of the times they will be happy to see u in trouble, and they will glad to see u in a sad position.

The Jaipurite said...

hmm..ur concern is appreciable..Mr. Anonymous...!!...
but this issue has more to do with hw much u trust the people u're frnds with..!!..i mean the person with whom u share everything..has to be someone whom u can trust blindly..not just "anyone"..!!:)